a truequeen is the most powerful chess piece
Refund & Shipping policy
1.As a customer making this purchase, I understand:
1) I should do a 24-hour patch test to sensitivity before use
2) It is recommended to NOT apply any items purchased to broken skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, or overly sensitive skin
3) I acknowledge and understand the risks associated with not following the recommendations of all products and release True Queen Company LLC and its associates of all liability or injury claims.
2) The purchaser and/or consumer hereby assumes all risk of injury or harm as a result of the items/products purchased/used and agrees to release, indemnify, defend, and forever discharge True Queen Company LLC and its associates from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and causes of action due to death, injury, loss, or damage to the undersigned
Our refund policy is 7 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Raw Hair is unprocessed and directly imported from India leading to the hair being a natural brown/black. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange any bundles due to color.
2. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
5. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: PO Box 605, Laveen, AZ 85339.
6. Our products are shipped within 7-10 Business Days using the following carriers: USPS, , , . To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 605, Laveen, AZ 85339. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. Always comb hair upwards from the tips to the roots with a wide tooth comb or brush
2. Use as little product as possible in the hair to keep it at its authentic state
3. Wash the hair at least 1x every 3-4 weeks
4. If possible avoid applying heat to hair. For example air dry when possible instead of blow dry
5. Seek a professional when attempting to dye or change hair color
6. When wearing a lace closure or frontal protect your hair while sleeping by wearing a scarf,bonnet, or wrap
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term 'True Queen Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 605, Laveen, AZ 85339. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.